Rise Women’s Legal Centre is pleased to present its Annual Report for 2020. You’ll find updates on the organization itself, along with personal accounts from Rise’s staff on how we’ve handled the global crisis in our corner of the world, and continued to provide services to those who need help at this difficult time and always. Please also take note of our dedicated volunteers and donors, without whom none of our achievements would be possible.
- Section 211 Toolkit for Lawyers
- WEBINAR: Decolonizing Family Law through Trauma-Informed Practice
- WEBINAR: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along? How BC’S Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- REPORT: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along: How BC’s Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- Employment Opportunities at Rise