Submissions to the British Columbia Law Institute, developed in consultation with a group of front-line family support organizations, anti-violence advocates, family law experts and feminist legal advocates with expertise in child protection law and practice. Presented by by West Coast LEAF, Rise Women’s Legal Centre, and Frances Rosner.
- WEBINAR: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along? How BC’S Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- REPORT: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along: How BC’s Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- Employment Opportunities at Rise
- Joint Submissions in response to BCLI Consultation Paper on Modernizing the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- Financial Statement 2019-20