This is the optional "Lesson Materials" area where custom text was added. Any content added here is displayed on the Lesson page. It can be turned off if not needed.
In this final (unmarked) quiz, we invite you to reflect on your practice and what it means for you to do this work sustainably:
On a separate piece of paper or open up a new text document:
1) Write down the name of a colleague or two you could talk to in each of the following situations (the goal is to have about two to four different names):
- You felt very sad about one of your client’s situations.
- You were struggling on a file late in the evening.
- You felt like your case was too difficult for you to do.
2) Contact information for the Lawyers Assistance Program: 604-685-2171 or 1-888-685-2171 or [email protected]
3) A few words about which concept most resonated for you and why: witnessing, interconnectedness, and/or systemic change or what reasons you personally have for engaging with this work