This project was conducted between June 2017 and May 2020 and made possible by generous funding from Women and Gender Equality Canada. The project team is grateful to the key informants and interdisciplinary experts we interviewed and consulted with throughout this project. We are especially appreciative of the women who shared their experiences with us and the front-line advocates who assisted us in facilitating focus groups for women with lived experiences. These collaborations allowed for rich discussions about women’s experiences with the Family Law Act and inspired us to collectively imagine a family law system that will both meet the needs of women and respond to the pervasiveness of family violence.
- WEBINAR: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along? How BC’S Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- REPORT: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along: How BC’s Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- Employment Opportunities at Rise
- Joint Submissions in response to BCLI Consultation Paper on Modernizing the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- Financial Statement 2019-20