This webinar is for lawyers, law students, advocates, or anyone working with people in the family court system. We will discuss Rise’s research in the ways that colonial law is harmful for Indigenous clients, and provide recommendations on how to decolonize family law. If you work with clients going through family legal matters, we encourage you to attend to learn about trauma-informed practice, and how it can improve your practice, for yourself and your clients.
- Section 211 Toolkit for Lawyers
- WEBINAR: Decolonizing Family Law through Trauma-Informed Practice
- WEBINAR: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along? How BC’S Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- REPORT: Why Can’t Everyone Just Get Along: How BC’s Family Law System Puts Survivors in Danger
- Employment Opportunities at Rise